This new device is incredibly easy to install and provides a great deal of information when it is in operation. The Interlock 20/20 interfaces seamlessly with the onboard diagnostic of any vehicle. In addition, the device comes with user digital photo identification baked in.
This photo identification is conducted by the Photo ID camera, which snaps a photo of the driver who is conducting the test every time a test is administered. This module is incredibly small, measuring only about one cubic inch, and it is positioned in the windshield on the driver’s side. These photos are stored in the electronic log, along with all of the information associated with the test, including its time and result. In addition to this, the Photo ID camera has been calibrated to work in all light conditions, so it doesn’t matter if it’s the dead of night or high noon.
The Interlock 20/20 also has other features that are designed to detect tampering in addition to the Photo ID camera. Because of these other features, the Photo ID camera will also take photographs and log instances of tampering in the Interlock 20/20’s database. In addition, the detection of tampering will prevent the automobile from being started.
- Easy testing
- Conveniently sized
- A Numeric Keypad which allows the date and time of appointments to be recalled
- A lockout code can be employed to extend service
- Incredibly easy to install
- Lots of programmable options, including driving-time restrictions
- Built-in log that records tests and tampering incidents
- A Photo ID camera that identifies the device’s user